Apple BBQ (Cut)
- 2 cups apple juice
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup dark molasses
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 16 Farmland® KC Wild Wings
- Combine all ingredients except pork in medium saucepan. Simmer on low heat for 2 hours or until sauce begins to thicken.
- Season wings with extra virgin olive oil, sea salt and cracked pepper.
- Heat convection oven to 375oF. Place wings on sheet pan.
- Roast, basting every ten minutes with apple BBQ sauce until internal temperature reaches 145oF. Let stand 3 minutes before serving.
KC Wild Wings
70247192127 and 70247194557
To order, contact your Smithfield Farmland sales representative.